Monday, April 8, 2013

Worst blogger ever?

So I am sitting here in bed responding to some emails and wedding inquries and realized I haven't blogged since December 12, 1945...ok so not that long, but a really long time! I must be one of the worst bloggers ever.

It's not like I don't want to blog and share my thoughts and insights about photography with you but to me getting my clients their pictures is most important and I put blogging on the back burner as they say. This is the first time in over a year that I am actually caught up on editing. Well, if you don't count my family pictures. I guess they are even put after blogging.

My goal/plan/wish is to blog more and showcase each session that I do. The good old FB is not very friendly to businesses that have "pages" these days and often times most of my fans don't see my posts..so I am hoping that blog posts will reach more of you and also showcase more of my work.

Here is some of my most recent work.

~Ellie- Newborn Session~

 

 Thanks for reading/viewing. I am booking sessions for April, May, June & July plus weddings into 2015! If you are thinking about a session, let me know! Mention you read my blog and I'll give you a discount!

More pictures of Ellie and her amazing adventure into this world is coming soon!


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you had a baby just before December of 1945 ;-) All is acceptable!

    ReplyDelete